Sunday, November 1, 2015

30 Day Scripture Writing Plan

At my Stamper's Appreciation Breakfast in May, my stamp club members covered blank drawing pads to make Creative Journals.  I included some ideas to help them with their creativity.  BUT at my stamp club meetings last month, I discovered that most of the ladies have not been using their journals!

So I am sharing an idea that is another great use for using the journals - Writing the Scriptures.  Take about 10 minutes each day in November to copy the text out of the Bible and listen for God to speak to you.



You can click  HERE to see Shannon Long's original blog post and to download a copy of the writing plan.

Stampers - if you give this a try, bring your journals (with scripture writing) to our November meeting and receive an extra star on your chart!

Please CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamp classes.  We make at least two cards and one 3D item at each class.  No long term obligations - and you can earn free Stampin' Up! merchandise.  Plus, it's a lot of fun!

Club dates are Friday November 20 - Sunday November 22.  As always, RSVP early to get your preferred spot.  I will add a Monday class if needed.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: