Saturday, May 9, 2015

Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast - The Make & Takes

The first project we made at my recent Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast was a Creativity Journal/Sketchbook.  
The "Lucky Charms" spiral notebook on the left was covered with Designer Series Paper and Die Cut letters to make the book on the right.  I adapted an idea I saw on Lyssa Zwolansk's Blog for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  I printed her list of Creative Challenges, with a few changes, and told my stampers to glue the list to the inside covers of their journals.  

So often I hear my stampers say "I'm not creative" and quite honestly, I say it about myself all the time.  So I am going to accept the challenge I gave to my stampers, which is to choose at least one item from the list each month, complete the task in my journal, and then share it at one of my monthly stamp club classes!

Below is the second project we made, which is a card that expresses how I feel about ALL of my stampers.  It was made using supplies from 2015 Sale-a-bration items, including the "Simply Wonderful" Stamp Set.
I had a contest for my current stamp club members to win this set!  Anyone who placed an order with me on the last day of SAB was entered into a drawing to win the set.  And to show that I really do award prizes, below is a photo of Diane with the stamp set she won!
I sure had fun hosting the Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast for my stampers.  I hope to make it an annual event.

If you think you might like to be part of my stamp club, please CONTACT ME for more information.  The best part is that there is NO OBLIGATION to order every month.  But if you do - you get to choose FREE STAMPIN' UP! merchandise, based on the amount you spend!

If you are not a regular customer of mine and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator that you purchase from, please CONTACT ME about how you can get a catalog.

In the meantime, VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to shop the current catalog, including lots of retiring items at up to 50% off.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy


No comments: