Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March Homework Contest

I have monthly stamp club meetings and after each class I give my stampers a homework assignment.  At our February class I gave everyone the sketch above.  They were supposed to use it as inspiration to make a cards using Stampin' Up! products.  This gets them stamping in between our classes - and it helps them to actually USE the products that they purchase.

Below are the cards that were completed and shared at our March classes.

1.

2.

3.


4.

5.

The cards below follow the sketch, but the three ladies that made them got together one day and made them into tiny cards.  Really cute.
6.

7.

8.
This photo shows how small they are - that is a quarter next to them!
       
I used random.org to choose a winner.  
The prize is this set of mini punches: Party Punch Pack from Stampin' Up!'s 2016 Occasions catalog.

Party Punch Pack by Stampin' Up!

And the winner is card 3.  

To claim the prize - the winner must leave a comment on this post telling me who they are!

I have 3 other prizes for any of the other stampers who made one of these cards - and leaves a comment on this post!

CONTACT ME if you would like information about my stamp club classes.  I am always looking for new people to join the fun!

CLICK HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy














4 comments:

Kelly :-) said...

Whooo hooooo!

Anonymous said...

I like our little cards. Anna

Anonymous said...

The little cards were fun, glad that Kathy liked them.
Diane

Anonymous said...

Love all the cards!
Linda