Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year - a week late!  
I am just getting settled into a routine again after a family vacation to Sedona, Arizona for Christmas. Here are a few pics from our trip:
I guess I got a little TOO relaxed out there.  I still had a week off from my teaching job after we got back home.  But all I wanted to do was relax and veg out!  Now that I am back to school and back to a routine, I am getting back to working in my "rubber" room in the evenings.  Check back for some of the projects I have made using NEW stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up!


VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to learn about Stampin' Up!'s biggest sales event of the year, Sale-a-bration!  View my calendar of events, and shop 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy






No comments: