Monday, December 28, 2015

Paper Pumpkin December 2015



Look what arrived in my mailbox this month!  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly craft kit that is delivered to your mailbox each month.  I was debating about what kind of calendar to make this year - and now all work is done for me.  I can't wait to see what will arrive in next month's box!

If you would like to join the fun - you can sign up by clicking on the Paper Pumpkin link at the top or bottom of this page.  You can cancel at any time (but why would you?)  You can also skip a month or two or more.  And the best part is that if you are a subscriber (even if your subscription is on hold) you can purchase refills and past kits!

You can also purchase 1, 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions.  Click on your choice below and wait for the fun to begin.

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: