Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Countdown to Christmas - 4 months!

Christmas is creeping up on us!  I have been working all year making a few Christmas cards each month so that I will be ready to mail my cards on time this year for the first time in a long time!  And now I am here to help you! Stamp a stack of Christmas cards on

Saturday September 26

10 am - 4 pm

Hope Lutheran Church, Virginia Beach

Below are some of the cards you can choose to make:





You will make the cards in pairs (two of each design you choose.)\

Make 6 cards for $10 
OR
Make 12 cards for $20 


Come when it suits your schedule - but allow enough time to complete your cards by 2 pm.
Please bring your favorite adhesive.

There will be more cards available to make and there will be two additional projects you may choose to make.  More information coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming! Anna