Friday, May 8, 2015

Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast - part 3

At my Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast last Saturday, I gave a special Gold Gift Package to the top two spenders during the past Stampin' Up! year.  It was supposed to go to the TOP spender......but I had two stampers who were within $1 of each other!!!  So I gave each of them the prize below:
I still have a container of Gold Glitter for the one who places the largest order in May- the last month of the Stampin' Up! year.  The new year will begin with a new catalog in June!

Below are some special gifts I gave to my stamp club members who also are Paper Pumpkin subscribers.

I took a WOOD MOUNT STAMP CASE and made a case for the ink spots that come in each Paper Pumpkin kit.  When you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you will get at least one ink spot in your monthly kit - and the colors will not be repeated within a 12 month time frame.  These spots are great for stamping on the go.

 I also gave Karen a Thirty-one tote filled with clear envelopes for storing the stamp sets she received in her Paper Pumpkin kits this past year.  She was my only stamper who subscribed for the entire Stampin' Up! year.
Below you can see my collection of Paper Pumpkin stamps.  
 I cut a piece of card stock - the same color as the ink spot in the kit - to fit inside the clear envelope.  I wrote the date, name of kit, and ink color on the top of the card stock.  Then I slipped in the stamp set, which makes it easy to see the images and easy to read the greetings.
I folded the directions sheet and slipped it into the clear envelope behind the card stock and stamp set.
The "All Shook Up" kit is one of my favorites - and if you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber you can purchase past kits and refills.

Please click on the Paper Pumpkin links at the top or bottom of this page or CONTACT ME for more information.

You may also want to VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to see past Paper Pumpkin kits and to shop the current catalog -  including lots of retiring items at up to 50% off.

Stop back to see what else we did at my Stampers' Appreciation Breakfast!  

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kathy

No comments: