Saturday, March 14, 2015

Something for Baby

Today I will be attending a baby shower and this is the card that I made.  There were 12 of us that went together on a gift, so when I saw this card on Pinterest (Brianna Thompson), I new it would be perfect for allowing everyone to write a personal note on the back.  Below is the back of the card (before everyone had a chance to sign it.)


PLEASE CONTACT ME if you would like more information about making this card.

Gather a few of your friends together for a private class and let me show you how to make this and other cards for FREE, with a minimum Stampin' Up! order.

VISIT MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE to see the current Stampin' Up! promotions and my current class schedule.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jean Glovacz said...

Very cute baby cards!