Friday, January 30, 2015

January's Homework

If you attend my monthly stamp club classes, then you know that I like to give homework.    It is a way to keep everyone stamping in between our monthly meetings.  This month's homework was to "alter" the cover of a pocket calendar like the one below.


Below are two examples that I showed them - to give them inspiration.  



I gave everyone a 6 1/2" x 5 " piece of Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper (a Sale-a-bration item that you can get FREE with a $50 order,)  They chose a coordinating strip of card stock, and ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (another Sale-a-bration item you can get FREE with a $50 order.)

Several stampers were very excited about this homework!  I can hardly wait for February's classes to see what they made.

PLEASE CLICK HERE   to see my calendar of events and to RSVP for my events.  New stampers are always welcome to join the fun!

CONTACT ME if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

No comments: