Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday's Mailbox

Below are a few more cards that my sister, Donna, sent me recently.  


Donna is one of my down line and runs a great little business just by having her friends over for some stamping fun once a month.  

Right now - through August 28 only - when you purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit, you will receive $150 in merchandise for only $99 and Shipping is Free!  You choose the merchandise you want.  

Once you join you get:
  • 30%  off your qualifying order during your first 45 days
  • 20% off all future orders - for yourself and friends  (Although you never have to place an order after you purchase the kit.....but I am sure you will want to!)
You will also be part of my team and I will do my best to support you.  As a team member you get to attend my monthly stamp club meetings for free!

Please CONTACT ME if you would like to join the fun and be part of my Stampin' Up! team or if you have questions and need more information!

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jean Glovacz said...

I love the second card shown, simple and something that just is very colorful. Love it!