Friday, January 25, 2013

Only 11 months until Christmas!

I already have a head start on my Christmas cards for 2013!  These were the cards I planned to send to my Stampin' Up! team members, but I didn't get them finished in time, so I decided to put them away until this Christmas.  This is an exact copy of a card that my upline received at Founder's Circle - a get together of Stampin' Up!'s top 100 demonstrators.  I do not know who made the card - I just took photos of my favorite cards, and did not make a note of who made the cards.  

This card is so striking in real life.  EVERYONE who has been in my stamp room this month has loved it.  The little packages are made with Silver and Red Glimmer paper, from the annual catalog (p.160.)  The card front is textured using the Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Folder, which was in the Holiday Catalog BUT is still available for purchase. The bows are made using one of the flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch (p. 185 in the annual catalog.)  The Real Red and Whisper White pieces are made using the Big Shot and the Top Note Die, which is exclusive to Stampin' Up!

Below is the same card, but with two red packages.


Hope this will inspire you to make your Christmas cards this year!

CONTACT ME if you would like to order the supplies to make this card.

Just think, if you start now, and make just 4 Christmas cards a month, you will have 44 hand-crafted cards ready to mail by December!


Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kathy

No comments: